- Career focus on dance accompaniment and composing for dance.
- Have developed skill in creating powerful and effective accompaniment for traditional techniques such Horton, Graham and Límon as well as more contemporary styles.
- Acquired proficiency in using electronic instruments both Macbook Pro and synthesizers in providing interesting textures for dance classes and performances.
- Developed a body of original piano music for ballet classes.
- Have worked with independent film makers in the Philadelphia area as well as creating music for Wilkes-Barre General Hospital, Nel Shelby Productions and Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival.
- Currently engaged in creating music for a film about world renowned sculptor, Andrew Devries and his creative process.
- Continuing music composition and production in my home studio using Apple iMac (late 2015).
Philadelphia Musical Academy (now University of the Arts) Philadelphia, Pa 1973-1980
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with Bachelor of Music Degree in Musical Composition, minor in piano.